Solar energy is defined as the transformation of energy that is present in the sun and is one of the renewable energies. Once the sunlight passes through the earth’s atmosphere, most of it is in the form of visible light and infrared radiation. Plants use it to convert into sugar and starches and this process of conversion is known as photosynthesis. Solar cell panels are used to convert this energy into electricity.
Solar energy can be converted into thermal energy or electrical energy. There are flat-plate collectors which capture the solar energy and convert it into thermal energy. Flat-plate collectors are useful for solar heating applications. The intensity of solar radiation on the earth is low because earth atmospheres and clouds either absorb or scatter half of the radiation. As the intensity of solar radiation is low so the area of flat-plate collectors should be high enough so that they can capture enough radiation to produce thermal energy.
Advantages of Solar Energy :
Clean: It is considered to the cleanest form of energy as there is no emission of carbon dioxide like in case of fossil fuels which is one of the causes of global warming.
Renewable: There is an ample amount of energy available on earth as long as the sun exists.
Reliable: The energy can be stored in the batteries and so there is no question of unreliability.
Reduces Electricity Bills: Since you will be meeting some of your energy needs with the electricity your solar system has generated, your energy bills will drop. How much you save on your bill will be dependent on the size of the solar system and your electricity or heat usage.
Low Maintenance Costs: Solar energy systems generally don’t require a lot of maintenance. You only need to keep them relatively clean, so cleaning them a couple of times per year will do the job. If in doubt, you can always rely on specialized cleaning companies, which offer this service from around reliable prices.
Technology Development: Technology in the solar power industry is constantly advancing and improvements will intensify in the future. Innovations in quantum physics and nanotechnology can potentially increase the effectiveness of solar panels and double, or even triple, the electrical input of the solar power systems.
WHY CHOOSE US :
When you choose Perfect Enterprises, we focus on putting our core values of People, Planet, and Profit all on the same level. This means never sacrificing the quality of our products and service, and making sure that every project we take on is set up to benefit not only the property owner, but the community and environment as well.
We strive to make it as easy as possible for local homeowners, businesses, and utilities to go solar. When you contact us to learn about going solar, you can expect us to stay in touch at every stage of he process, and to continually offer efficient, friendly, and hassle-free service from start to finish.
- Creating Awareness About Solar Power Is Our Motto. Our Solar Engineers Will Provide Relevant Information For All Queries.
- We Offer Site Visits, Roof Measurements, Shadow Analysis, Feasibility Study And System Size Estimation Free Of Cost.
- We Provide Solar Solution Fully Customized For Customer Requirements And Site Conditions.
- Complete System Design, Supply And Installation Will Be Done By Our Team. We Don’t Outsource To Third Party. Hence, Direct And Healthy
- We Choose Each Component Of The System Carefully With Best Specifications And Latest Technology To Ensure Best Performance And Long-Life.
- We Offer Periodic Maintenance Solutions And Suggestions Based On System Analysis To Our Customers.
- We Are Easily Reachable Over Phone For Best-In-Class Service Support.